Guarantee & After-Sales Service
Electrical Products offers a full refund or exchange for website sales for change of mind purchases within a 30-day period with proof of purchase (receipt or website order confirmation email).
FAULTY OR DAMAGE GOODS
Should your goods be faulty or damaged upon receipt, Electrical Products will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2014 (Cth) (“Act”).
- If the goods have been installed and found to be faulty please contact the relevent manufacture for warranty Process.
- If the item is a Diy Product Like a Desk lamp or Downlight please contact us to discuss warranty.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image.
- Special orders ordered in or Manufactured for special order cannot be returned and do not come with a Warranty unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
You have three options for returning your goods.
1. RETURNS OF PURCHASES MADE IN-STORE
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 30 days to our store which you purchased them. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price. You must present a copy of your store receipt.
All goods must be returned in original packaging and resalable condition.
2. RETURNS OF PURCHASES MADE ONLINE
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. There is no catches or exceptions.
Our rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unused.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
3. RETURN BY SHIPPING
To arrange a refund or exchange by sending the goods back to Electrical Products Pty Ltd, please email our web sales team @ email@example.com or call Toll Free (1800) 104 321 (Mon-Fri, 9.00am-5.00pm EST Sat 9.30am to 12.00pm ex public holidays South Australia).
Please Note You will need to cover the cost of the freight, and include your original receipt or website order confirmation email with your returned items. All goods must be returned in original packaging and resalable condition.
Shipped returns may take up to 14 days to process, and notification will be sent by email.
Please note: Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a 'change of mind' refund.
Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do-It-Yourself), all electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician or warranty is void and you may be asked for a certificate of compliance.