CLIPSAL 32E450UDM | UNIVERSAL DIMMER MECHANISM 450V (CLEAR BODY) 32E450UDMWE
Catalogue Number: 32E450UDM
Light Dimmer Mechanisms, 30 Series Standard Range, Dimmer Mechanism 250V 450W - Universal.
32E450UDM Light Dimmer, Universal, 450VA, Series 30, Series 30
The Clipsal 32E450UD series universal dimmer is a separately switched, compact, modular dimming mechanism rated at 450W, and designed for universal load compatibility. The unit utilises powerful and sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of almost any type of load. Even small motor loads such as ceiling sweep and exhaust fans can be controlled. The Universal Dimmer also incorporates over-current and over-temperature protection devices and is capable of withstanding persistent short circuit conditions, making it the most rugged, robust and reliable dimmer mechanism ever produced
32E450UDM,BK replaces 32E450UD-BK.
Edition 92 Trade Product Guide Page # 95, 118
- 30 series standard range
- Mounting center: 84 mm
- 0 to 45 deg C
- Separately switched compact modular dimming mechanism.
- Soft start operation
- Preset minimum brightness.
- Wall or architrave mounting options.
- Wide range of plate styles and colour variants available
- Suitable for one-way or two-way operation
- Suitable for new installations or retro-fit applications
- Inbuilt over-current and over-temperature protection.
- Short circuit protection
- Fitted with suppressors to minimise radio frequency interference.
- Complies with Australian and international EMC standards
|Sub Brand||C-thru, Standard Series, Series 30|
|Method of operation||Turn Button|
|Type of load||Universal|
|Light value memory|
|Applicable with button|
|Applicable with movement sensor|
|Applicable with presence indicator|
|Applicable with time switch/timer|
|Applicable with transmission button|
|Applicable with infrared button|
|Mounting method||Wall mount|
|Type of fastening||Clip in|
|Type of surface||Brilliant|
|Suitable for degree of protection (IP)|
|Frequency range||50 Hz|
|Standard||AS/NZS3100, IEC60669-2-1, AS/NZS CISPR15:2002|
|Power from/to||450 W|
|Nominal voltage||250 W|